Trephine is a personal project of Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw).
The Trephine (trephine.org) web site, including all text, HTML, scripts, and images are copyright 2009 Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw), with caveats listed below. All rights reserved. Any replication, modification, or copy of any part of this website without prior, written consent is prohibited, with the following exceptions:
- Any code samples which demonstrate how to use trephine (such as those listed on the Demos page) may be redistributed under the MIT license, provided they include the code sample license text below, or a link to this page.
- Blocks of text may be copied from pages in this site provided it is denoted as a quotation, with a link back to the originating page.
- Usage and distribution of the trephine core resources and source code is described on the Download page.
- This website (trephine.org) is powered by MediaWiki. Reproduction of text (for example system messages), HTML, scripts and images originating therefrom are governed by the GPL version 2.
- Icons used in the navigation and user action toolbars come from the famfamfam.com Silk Icons set. Reproduction of them is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License
- The threaded comment system used on this site is powered by DISQUS. Comments posted represent the opinions of their individual authors and should not be construed as speaking for trephine.org generally.
Code sample license
As mentioned above, the following license applies to any code samples which demonstrate how to use trephine (such as those listed on the Demos page), or explain coding principles (such as those found in Blog entries).
Copyright (c) 2009 Jim R. Wilson Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.